Working for The Profiling Company
You are looking for new challenges in the areas of CRM and database marketing? We offer you the opportunity to work in an innovative company as part of a young, motivated team. Whether you are a young professional or a student, get a taste of the industry and benefit from a wide range of creative freedom and attractive development opportunities. Please send your application documents such as cover letter, CV and references via email to email@example.com.
Account Manager (m/w/d) for an International Client
We are looking for an account manager (m/w/d) for marketing services/CRM
This includes the responsible contact to international clients,
advising in day-to-day operations,
accepting and assigning workloads among the team,
supervising their execution and handing over the results to clients.
We expect a well-versed handling of common office software and a high affinity and enthusiasm for IT, including a willingness to familiarize yourself with new applications, including a basic understanding of handling data and a swift induction into databasemanagement.
Due to the international environment, thorough proficiency in written and spoken English is required. We are looking for a strong communicator with good etiquette in a written and spoken format.
We are looking for:
• Experience in e-mail marketing
• Proficiency with Salesforce-Marketing Cloud
• Proficiency in HTML
Internship: Application Development
As an intern m/f/d in application development you will be part of our team from the very beginning. You will work in a team of experienced employees or independently. You also get the chance ot exercise your creativity in CRM sub-projects of web development, database modeling or reporting.
- Student f/m/d technical, business/media informatics Uni/FH
- First experiences in an online environment
- Sound knowledge of Java and object-oriented programming
- Sound knowledge of web development using PHP
- Knowledge of CSS\/(X)HTML
- Ideally knowledge of PostgreSQL\/MySQL (DBMS\/SQL)
- ideally knowledge of frameworks, BIRT, TYPO3
PHP Web Developer
As a PHP web developer m/f/d, your tasks include the development of existing projects, as well as the design and implementation of new solutions and concepts in PHP.
- Graduate/Student m/f/d computer engineering, business information systems, media information systems
- At least 2 years of experience working in web development
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of CSS\/(XHTML)
- Good knowledge of Ajax, Pear, and other frameworks
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL\/MySQL (DBMS\/SQL)
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Fluency in German (C2 Level)
- Solid Proficiency in English
- Independent working style, ability to work in a team and flexibility
Internship Marketing / Internet
As an intern m/f/d in marketing, a versatile field of application is open to you.
Your tasks with us are, according to demand:
- Working on ongoing marketing and sales processes
- Further development of our web presence
- Creating flyers and other advertising materials
- Managing social media
- Working together with experienced employees on CRM projects.
- Student m/f/d of business and economics, communication or media sciences or a comparable field of study
- Prior experience in the online sector
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Intermediate proficiency in English
- Interest in further training
- Ideally knowledge in either of the following Adobe applications, e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
CPC - The Profiling Company GmbH
Authorized representative managers: Christian Brosig and Harald Gall
Please direct your complete application towards Mr. Brosig or Mr. Gall via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, feel free to call us. You can reach us at 040 / 399 99 03 30